ページ

2010年4月16日金曜日

said & done


here is my track list of British Underground at Echo
(16th April 2010)

Orange Juice "Can't help myself"
The Drums "Best Friends"
Tiberius Minnows "Time Flies"
The Boy Least Likely To "The summer of a dormouse"
Celeste "Colder inside"
Kicker "Said & Done"
Make-up "U R My intended"
Wetdog "Lower leg"
Yellow Fever "Culvercity"
My Teenage Stride "Cast Your Own Shadow"
caUSE co-Motion "baby don't do it"
The How "Polly"
Jazz Butchers "Roadrunner"
Saucy Jacks "Everywhere you go"
The German Measles "I don't like your friends"
Procedure club "Vermont II"

I am still collecting vinyls from K label.
we are forgetting this label's greatness...I want to bring back now.
also here is great their biography (only in English)

also I got to love with this The German Measles' song "I don't like your friends"
http://www.myspace.com/germanmeasles



and I love Jazz Butchers


x
sumire