ページ

2009年4月20日月曜日

under the influence...

hello!
I wanna thank Chihiro for her good post!
we really love vvs cover version.
and I still envy Chihiro about SXSW!!
I wanna see Hatcham social and Theoretical Girl there...it had must be brilliant!

Just came back from Kyoto,I was exhausted to work (but still!)
I wrote about the short trip with BBC in V&C blog.
Very huge expression by New House...
they are ace and indie genius!
I try to guess what they are influenced by...hmmm.

anyway,durling the road back to home,I was thinking and listening to
the music which i was under influence when i was teenager.

10 tracks under-influence of sumire

10 the smiths "you just haven't earned it yet baby"


9 Pavement - "Carrot Rope"


8 Colin Blunstone "She Loves The Way They Love Her" (really bad video!but love the song!)


7 Divine Comedy - "I've Been To A Marvellous Party"

crazy buy beautiful!!!!


6 Arthur Lee and LOVE - "My Little Red Book- Burt Bacharach"


5 Scott Walker "Mathilde"


4 Supergrass - "Caught By The Fuzz"


3 MONOCHROME SET "jet set junta"


2 Kirsty Maccoll "New England"


1 Stone Roses "She Bangs The Drum"

I cannot help myself crying when i listen to this song all the time.
it always remind me sorrow of typical teenagers have.
Now,we can communicate with everything,but 10 years ago,
the technology of the internet things were no good.
I had always try to find some one who has same interests of music.

now we can exchange information,idea...etc but I am getting bored with those communite,cause no real.
Where is the real life??