ページ

2009年4月1日水曜日

say geeeeeek!!!

I sometime when i am taking pictures,prefer to say "say Geek" not "say cheese"...
But I always just count "3.2.1..." I will do that only in my heart.

I bought new Nylon magazine today.
Recently issue Peaches has been started her own page,it is ace.
the former issue,she pick up "Pretty in Pink" for all time favourite.

今日、NYLON(日本版)を買いました。
最近、Peachesの連載も始まって、いつも楽しみに読んでます。
前回は、映画をチョイスしていて、Pretty In Pink選んでた!love!!

今回のお題はGEEK。この言葉、Tweeとともに言葉で説明するのは凄く難しい
日本だと「オタク」とか「マニア」に近い感じ?(でも全然ちがうよね!!)
The latest issue,she took "Geek" for main term.
"Geek" is really hard to explain like "Twee"....in Japan,
maybe people are taking "OTAKU" or "MANIA" but it totally different!!


GEEK代表と言えばCaptain Sensibleだと自分は勝手に思ってます。



もしくは初期のMonochrome set!
Or Geeks like early time Monochrome set!


男の子はgeek!女の子はtweeであれ!

Boy should be geek! Girls must be twee!!

oh...again,now it's 4am! I rush for my dream like this!!
SWEEEET Dream!
x
sumire