ページ

2009年8月4日火曜日

-HIGH IN THE CINEMA-

oh...it has taken too long rest!
any other twee grrrls do nothing?
I'm not sure.

But it seems that they are having summer holiday.

I wanna announce that I'm back from my holiday and some activities!!
(too much things have to be said! shit!!)

1
*First,I will do DJ this Thursday at rubyroom.
I think we will have some guest DJs from acts of summer sonic!?
Daniel is back from UK and he will ready for it ,maybe or maybe not :P
I'll come after Firework Festival in Meiji Jingu!So I'll be in Yukata (summer version of Kimono),sounds hot but pretty i guess.


2
*Second,VIOLET AND CLAIRE RECORDS (my label & shop) has first release of 7"
Twee Princess "Theoretical Girl" aka Amy's songs are really romantic and sometimes too theoretical.
This is the best choice for my first release!!
You know what,the sleeve artworks by Josephine from Love is All!!!!!!
It must never be better than ever!!


3
*Thrid, our parties in September will be ready for announce.
9.20---Vivian Girls will play at our party
9.25---Blue Boys Club feat Theoretical Girl,we will DJ for it.
The time has come,we "twee" grrrls club make time much fun fun fun with our select of music for these "twee" acts!


4
*Finally,Vice party will be fixed in a few daze,so please wait for a moment!
Great fun party is coming this end of month again!


Personally,my shop has latest "TWEE AS FUCK" zines in my shop VIOLET AND CLAIRE
I was amazed with their zines all the time and especially I love "Four×Five"
The selection of Team TAF looks perfect!

So I will select my top ×5
"five songs we'd cross rivers for..."
*PO! "Treasure EP" (Rutland Records)

Also The Lucksmiths' interview is really good eitehr.
It difficut to say "Goodbye" but they did set the indie guiter pop scene,that's true.
I wanna say thank the guys to make such a sweet pop music!

extra....I just fxxkin love this vid!



make me nauseousness!