ページ

2009年7月26日日曜日

about 28th party


I wanna apologize about canceling 28th July party at Web (mishuku).
that's my personal trouble with my family :(

I have to go back to my grandma' house (in Kumamoto) next week...
It's so bad to cancel such a short span,I really really sorry.


I went the pre-party and first day of FRF09 and got back yesterday.
So many things to do with my work (shop/label/fanzine) but I'm not ready for them.

Please wait for a moment to recover everything!

Oh,I almost forget to inform about my mixtape.
Please check the jetset reocrds to get them (Two mixes/
Rebel Grrrl & Rush'n'Ecstacy)!!!

And if you have time,Please check our
chart of July too.



last thing I must mention....the saddest news.
The Lucksmiths is breaking up...I haven't saw them play in Tokyo for a long time and the news made me so sad.
But many indie kidz still haven't realize that their breaking up (or they don't know them anyway).
I really loved theire song "T-shirts weather"

out of luck.... cry cry cry.
one of my precious twee bands....why they have gone?