ページ

2009年6月4日木曜日

once in a lifetime...

We "twee grrrls club" exist once in a life time?


we (yuppa ,moe and me sumire) went to Turntable Lab Tokyo last week!
it was cozzy space and wall of records!


Shingo-san from Odd Job recommend us many great videos on youtube.
This is one of it and I order their LP!!!! can't wait!



I went to to see Liquid Liquid last night!!!!!
I've moved strongly...still can't back to my real life!
And cannot believe that such an underground heros played in Tokyo!



video is amazing too!

this is my favourite cover version of Talkin'heads "once in a life time"

no-waving Karmit!

you must mark number "12" on your calender this month!
the night of real tokyo DIY sound scene "BLUE BOYS CLUB" will invite NEILS CHILDREN from London!
Twee Grrrls Club will DJ!!!!

chihiro made crazy video for twee&BBC! ta!

so see you Friday in HARAJUKU!
x
sumire